Standard terms and conditions of a pigeon auction:-
- Buyers are kindly requested to settle their accounts in full within 7 calendar days.
- Any accounts not settled may result in the Lots being retained by the seller, offered to an under-bidder, or re-offered in a future sale or auction.
- Purchases cannot be collected before payment is made.
- Buyers must obtain ownership transfer forms from the seller and register their newly-purchased pigeons in their own name with their Union.
- In the event of any dispute, buyer and seller shall agree to refer the matter to an independent expert who shall act as mediator. Mediation shall be a precursor to, but shall not prevent, proceeding with legal action.
Standard terms and conditions of a fixed price sale:
1. To be fair to other buyers, any shopping cart created will be automatically cleared one hour after creation i.e. you must complete your selections and payment within one hour of adding bird(s) to the cart. Clearing the cart makes the bird(s) re-available to other buyers.
2. If you make ANY mistake in your payment e.g. you inadvertently purchased the wrong bird than the one intended, you must inform PBO Solutions immediately upon discovering the error, and ideally within 24 hours of payment. In such an event, a refund will be organised and/or the correct bird will be assigned to your purchase (if still available).
3. If your purchase is successful, you have entered into a contract with the vendor and any further dealings are between you and the vendor e.g. arranging carriage.
4. You will receive e-mail confirmation of your purchase, a copy of which will also be forwarded to the seller … so he will be expecting your call to organise collection.
5. To be fair to the seller, arrangements for collection should be made within 3 days of the purchase. On agreement with the seller, the bird may be held for you by the seller until the courier can make the collection on a date suitable to both buyer and seller.
6. The buyer must confirm to PBO Solutions once they have physically received the pigeon(s) purchased.
7. PBO Solutions takes the security of your personal data seriously and will try to ensure that it is not disclosed to any third party without your consent.
8. PBO Solutions makes no warranty concerning the quality, availability or fitness for purpose of any items listed or shown on our site.
9. In the event of any dispute, buyer and seller shall agree to refer the matter to an independent expert who shall act as mediator. Mediation shall be a precursor to, but shall not prevent, proceeding with legal action.
10. Contact details for PBO Solutions … email@example.com; mobile=07817-776720; address=22 Mill Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7AR; website=www.pbosolutions.co.uk